Monday, November 16, 2009

Whole lotta froggin' going on...


I decided to frog the red flowers on this tree, highlighted in this picture with a black circle. They just looked too stark against the pale green branches. I'm re-stitching with the suggested brown, which I originally thought would look bad. Truth is, it looks better than the red.

Also notice the fleur-de-lys (sp?), circled in black. I'm frogging the one on the right. I realized I'd used the wrong color (the two fleurs-de-lys are supposed to be the the same color).

I hate frogging! It seems to take 4 times longer than the original stitching.

2 comments:

  1. You're right about the frogging - it does seem to take four times as long and you feel like you've wasted timing having to do it. With that said though, Justine is looking wonderful. You're really made a lot of progress on this. I need to pick up mine again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking to lose pounds then you have to start following this brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, painless, money-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their launch in January 2019, thousands of people have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a good keto meal plan diet can offer.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones given by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete